Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

End of exams Maiko


"Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on Sundi!!!

Whether its the end of exams or just the end of the week, any excuse will do to get your party shoes out and hit the MAiKO dancefloor next Saturday.

Get in early for cheap entry and discounted drinks, and look forward to a night at the home of house music, Geisha.

11pm - Sunrise

******Get in before Midnight for Discounted Drink's!!******

DJ Lineup:

Rob Sharp
Luke P
Carl Drake
Peran LeDisko
Nathan Francis
Jay Vicente

Featuring Jack The Saxual Sax Player (Best Jazz act 2011 WAMi awards)

No comments:

Post a Comment