courtesy of the Lucid Dreaming team.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Monday, July 18, 2011
Vote for your fav local and international DJs + Clubs and Club nights.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Jamie Jones has mixed the next Fabric installment, due out in September.
Co-head of the Hot Creations label along with Lee Foss, Jones has seen his stock rise considerably over the past few years, garnering him the #6 slot in the RA DJ poll That's largely down to the pop-inflected house that Jones has begun to peddle more regularly. Fans can expect a large dose of that on Fabric 59, which sees Jones teaming with Foss as Hot Natured on two tracks and plenty of edits from Jones himself as well. Felix Da Housecat, Crazy P and Oppenheimer Analysis all feature as well, the latter of which no doubt adds an old school flavor to the mix.
01. Hot Natured feat. Ali Love & Kenny Glasgow - Time Intro
02. Sebastien Tellier - La Ritournelle (Metronomy Mix)
03. James Teej - Don't Appear (Redux)
04. Coat Of Arms - Is This Something (Jones Fly Edit)
05. White Lions - DePalma
06. Karen Pollack - You Can't Touch Me (Murk Remix - Jones Fly Edit)
07. Cajmere feat. Jamie Principle - God Sent ('10)
08. Felix Da Housecat - Madame Hollywood
09. Waifs & Strays - Body Shiver
10. jennygoesdirty - Amoureux Solitaires
11. Hot Natured feat. Ali Love & Kenny Glasgow - Assimilation
12. Crazy P - Open For Service
13. Panthers - Goblin City (Holy Ghost Mix)
14. Oppenheimer Analysis - The Devil's Dancers
15. Jamie Jones - The Lows
16. soho808 - Get Up Disco
17. Footprintz - Fear Of Numbers
Fabric will release Fabric 59 on September 12th, 2011.
*taken from RA